Since about 10th grade, I have been an avid transit enthusiast, especially for subway systems. Whenever I visit a major city, I make sure to explore its transit systems. I have a large collection of photos starting from when I came to college, which can be found on my Flickr page.
I have significantly explored the following transit systems (so far):
- BART/Muni/Caltrain (San Francisco, CA and surrounding area)
- CATS, including LYNX Light Rail (Charlotte, NC)
- GoDurham/GoTriangle (Raleigh, NC and Durham, NC)
- CTA/Metra (Chicago, IL)
- GRTC (Richmond, VA)
- Los Angeles Metro
- MBTA (Boston, MA)
- MTA (New York City, NY)
- RTA (Cleveland, OH)
- SDMTS (San Diego, CA)
- SEPTA (Philadelphia, PA)
- TTC (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- WMATA (Washington, DC and surrounding area)
In particular, I am extremely familiar with the Cleveland transit system, having explored it extensively throughout my time at Case Western Reserve University. I have pictures of all 50 rail stations on my Flickr feed, and I try to capture pictures of newly constructed stations as soon as I can.